Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's best if you just wait your turn.






A quick update, as I have 1.3 hours to finish packing. Tonight i board a train to Athens, then spend the morning killing time in Athens - followed by a 2 hour flight to Rome. From Rome immediately I am taking a bus to Naples. I have a couple of days in each main city, so from Naples i will visit Pompei. I will travel to Positano next, and make a day trip to Capri while there. Then is it back to Rome for 3 days and off to Cairo after! Oh my the complications that could unravel. Mais, I think we will be fine. The picture of my skinned knee (which I might add I havent had since I was in elementary school) happened during a run. I went 4 miles, busted ass, and ran another 4. Hoorah. 3 weeks to marathon, time to pick up the steam. It is a necessity to run in Italy, and impossible to run in Egypt. Of no matter, the race will be fine. It's muh knee we must be concerned with. Also pictured is a round of goblets, which I explained in a blog somewhere around mid - late Feb. have a lovely couple of weeks, I have reason to believe I will be fairly out of touch for a bit. Anywhozum - pack pack pack!

One thought, what idiot said all good things have to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment